- Locate & Facilitate recovery of incoming orders
- Provide Account Executives with timely updates of activity & new information
- Investigate leads by verifying addresses and contacts
- Operate company technology equipped motor vehicle
- Complete pre and post trip inspections
- Collaborate & Communicate with team, management, clients & customers
- Driving to location of repossession
- Securing the vehicle to the tow truck
- May include; using a chain, winch, steering locks, dollies, straps, etc.
- Transporting vehicle to the secure storage facility
- Photographing the vehicle while on the hook
- Completing proper paperwork
- Completing pre and post trip inspections compliant with DOT regulations
- Ability to use computers is a must
REQUIREMENTS FOR TOW TRUCK DRIVER
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Position is primarily outdoors in all weather conditions*
**Clean Driving Record AND A VALID STATE ISSUED DRIVER’S LICENSE**
No prior suspensions, no DUI, no OVI, no speeding tickets of 15+.
**If any of these apply to you, do not apply to this position, as we will not make an exception to these rules.**
Able to pass DOT Physical
Clean Background / *No Felonies.
Job Type: Full-time and Commission