Relentless Recovery has an opening in our Client Services Department for an Account Executive to work out of our Cleveland Headquarters.
This position requires the ability to think outside the box, multi-task and use selling/negotiating skills to obtain results. You must have critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills. The key is resolving all account issues for the Client and helping Relentless recover vehicles over the phone. You must develop and maintain professional relationships with all customers.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-3 years Customer Service Experience
- Ability to assess the best course of action.
- Excellent Phone Presence
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented and highly organized
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Demonstrates ability to be team player
- Microsoft Office
- Search for and contact Customers and Clients on a continuous basis
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information regarding accounts & clients
- Good negotiation skills accomplished through mutual communication between agent and customer to successfully obtain the vehicle or payment for our Clients
- Meet and exceed daily goals and monthly goals
- Initiate outbound calls that are effective in scope, and lead to successful recovery or payment or timely arrangement to satisfy the account delinquency for our Clients
- The ability to balance both incoming customer service/collection inquiries from customers, while delivering an exceptional level of service
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years Customer Service experience
- Skilled in the art of Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Skills in Collections and the Art of Sales
- Skills in Effective Decision Making
Must be able to pass a background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.