This is an entry level position, with possibility for advancement.
Pay is hourly plus commission.
- Operates company owned vehicle equipped with specialized photographic devices
- Uses equipment to collect data in geographic regions as directed
- Communicates with team members to leverage data as needed
- Ability to operate GPS equipment and read mapping credentials
- Avoid damages to equipment and cargo
- Ensure safety while operating equipment
- Plan routes according to daily schedule
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with a clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Ability to pass a Criminal Background Check – No Felonies
Job Types: Full-time, Commission