This position will be operating a light duty Tow Truck to hook collateral.
Driver must have general knowledge of tow truck and vehicle mechanics.
Driver will be transporting vehicles to and from lot locations.
- Coordinating with team members to leverage data as needed and complete recovery of repossessed vehicle
- Driving to location of repossession
- Securing the vehicle to the tow truck
- May include; using a chain, winch, steering locks, dollies, straps, etc.
- Transporting vehicle to the secure storage facility
- Photographing the vehicle while on the hook
- Completing proper paperwork
- Avoid damages to equipment and cargo
- Ensure safety while operating equipment
- Plan routes according to daily schedule
- Completing pre/post trip inspections compliant with DOT regulations
- Ability to use computers is a must
- Social Media Skills: if you can utilize social media platforms you will be able to operate all of our platforms!
REQUIREMENTS FOR TOW TRUCK DRIVER
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Position is primarily outdoors in all weather conditions
Clean Driving Record AND A VALID STATE ISSUED DRIVER’S LICENSE
- No prior suspensions, no DUIs, no OVIs, no speeding tickets of 15+ mph over the limit
- Able to pass DOT Physical
** If any of these apply to you, do not apply to this position, as we will not make an exception to these rules.**